Help us stand up for Women.
The clips in this video are tough to watch. The frightening, derogatory rhetoric. The chauvinism. How can we watch this and not do something about it? How can anyone watch this and pretend like there’s no problem, like it doesn’t exist? How can Senator Boozman enable this behavior by blindly supporting a GOP Presidential Nominee no matter who it is or what they say?
This is unacceptable. Arkansans care about the person, not the party—about principles, not politics. Arkansans are strong and independent. And when we face tough moral choices, we do what’s right—no hesitation.
Arkansas’s strength was built by its great women. Just look to the first ever female U.S. Senator—Arkansas’s own, Hattie Caraway. As far back as the 1930s, Hattie Caraway demonstrated Arkansas’s leadership in doing what’s right: "The time has passed when a woman should be placed in a position and kept there . . . .” We have to stand up together to protect our mothers, sisters, and daughters, and to advance Hattie Caraway’s legacy.
As your next U.S. Senator, I promise to put politics aside and do what’s right. It’s the only way I know how to lead—to follow my moral compass and stand up for the values I learned from my faith, my Mom, and our great State.
The Choice is Clear
Boozman: No Friend to Women
- Voted against the Violence Against Women Act
- Voted to defund assistance to rape victims
- Voted against paying women equal pay for equal work
- Enabling Donald Trump & his derogatory behavior
Conner: Doing What’s Right
- Supports the Violence Against Women Act
- Supports giving resources to survivors of rape
- Believes in equal pay for equal work - for everyone
- Prosecuted domestic abuse and harassment cases